Happy Holidays from MedFlight911!
It's hard to believe it's the holidays again! We hope that you're able to take some time to celebrate and relax with those you care about. As we say goodbye to another year, we wanted to take a moment and share a few of the things we're thankful for at MedFlight911.
- Our health. As an air ambulance provider, we work every day with people who are often battling serious health problems, which reminds us of how lucky we are to enjoy good health.
- Having our families close by. Our MedFlight911 team is lucky to live close to our loved ones and be able to spend time with them around the holidays. We know that not everyone is able to be with the people they care about at this time of year, and we feel blessed for our good fortune. We're also lucky that we get to play a role in bringing families together both around the holidays and year-round with our air ambulance, air medical escort services, and ground medical transport services.
- Our new mobile website, which makes it easy and convenient for case managers who need an air ambulance to find MedFlight911 and get in touch to schedule a transport.
As you think back about what you're thankful for this year, you'll probably also be starting to plan for 2014. Here are a couple of things to keep in mind as you prepare for the new year:
- If you're planning on taking a trip in the next few months, either in the U.S. or abroad, consider purchasing travel insurance through a company like TravelGuard. Travel insurance can help cover medical expenses you incur while away from home, including the cost of a domestic or international air ambulance flight.
- If your trip back home made you realize that it may be time for a loved one to move to an assisted living facility or nursing home, we encourage you to check out A Place for Mom. They can help you locate care facilities across the country, either near you or close to where your loved one currently lives. Once you find a place that's a good fit for your parent, grandparent or other family member, you can contact MedFlight911. We can walk you through your options for getting your family member to where they need to be, whether it's via air ambulance, ground medical transport, or with the help of an air medical escort.
Wherever you are and whoever you're with, we hope you have a safe and happy holiday and a joyous New Year!
Are you interested in learning more about MedFlight911's air ambulance services? Give us a call at 888-359-1911 or get a no-obligation air medical transport quote here.