Patients / Family
Do you need to arrange a long distance transport for yourself or a loved one?
Does the transport process seem daunting, overwhelming or intimidating?
Are you unsure of what's involved in the transport process?
We know exactly how you feel and we're here to help.
At MedFlight911, we know how scary it is when you or a loved one is injured or ill and needs a medical transport. We take the fear and uncertainty out of the transport process; making the entire experience as seamless and stress-free as possible. We've been assisting patients and their families with transports for over 30 years; treating each and every patient as if they're our own family.
- Reduce stress and confusion.
- We handle every detail; coordinating and communicating with the receiving facility, the insurance company, you and your family and any other agencies.
- Know your loved one is in good hands.
- We've been doing transports for over 30 years with the highest level of professionalism, integrity, empathy and compassion.
- Move your loved one quickly.
- We can organize your transport in as little as 2 hours.
- Maximize your insurance reimbursement.
- We will work diligently and tirelessly to get you the maximum possible insurance reimbursement.
- Eliminate surprise costs.
- We will provide you with a clear quote for our services. There are never any hidden costs or last minute tack-on expenses.
When you choose MedFlight911, you're doing more than choosing a medical transport company; you're choosing a knowledgeable and compassionate partner who will be there for you every step of the way. Even if you don't need a transport, but have a question, challenge or need some information, we're here for you. Just give us a call and we'll do everything we can to help. At MedFlight911, our service always begins with you.
Simple. Easy. Fast.
With MedFlight911, getting your transport scheduled couldn't be easier.
1. Call us with your trip requirements
- Where is the patient going?
- When do they need to go?
- What is the patient's medical condition?
- Will there be insurance participation?
2. We listen carefully to your situation to get a complete understanding of your needs.
3. We spend time answering all your questions, explaining how our industry and the transport process works.
4. We give you transport options and make recommendations as to the best solution for your situation.
5. We take care of the rest.
- We work directly with the insurance company to maximize the potential for reimbursement.
- We coordinate with the patient's current facility, receiving facility, medical staff, you and any other agencies.
- We update the receiving facility and you all along the transport process.
- We follow up with you once the transport is complete.